4th Annual European Microbiome Congress
The Annual European Microbiome Congress has become a trusted learning and networking platform for leading academics, practicing clinicians, pharmaceutical and nutrition companies, biotech entrepreneurs and investors, government and regulatory bodies and industry leaders who require insight into the latest microbiome research, clinical trials and multi-disciplinary collaborations.
Join for 2.5 days of intense networking, unpublished research and translational case studies. On the13th there will be a pre-conference workshop day and the 14th-15th is the main conference.
Date: 13 – 15th November 2018
Venue: London, UK
MVA discount: Use the discount code MVA10 upon registration to get the 10 % MVA member discount
In addition to the open networking available, the ‘MEETING MOJO’ platform allows you to create a bespoke meeting schedule, promoting productive collaboration; and if you are looking to highlight your recent work to the wider microbiome community, the dedicated poster session is a great way to get your research noticed and further involve yourself with the congress!
World Class Speaker faculty will provide key take-aways on how to implement their methods on the following areas:
-Illucidating mechanisms & networks
-Systems biology approaches
What’s New for 2018
- Functional microbiome studies: beyond sequencing
- Accelerate drug development through metabolomics & multi-omics approaches to identify novel targets
- Microbial dark matter: Culturing the unculturable
- Explore the methods and protocols being developed to cultivate unculturable or low abundance bacteria to provide a fuller understanding of microbial communities and networks
- Bioinformatics 101
- Recognise how to integrate bioinformatics into study design to maximise on research outputs
- Early Life Microbiome
- Determine the influence of the infant and maternal microbiomes on immune development and health outcomes