Clinical Trial Supply Nordics 2018
Building on last year’s success, our CTS team have conducted extensive research to ensure the 2018 event programme covers all the essentials in clinical supply. In the current climate, every pharma and biotech company are trying to reduce unwanted costs, and enhance operational efficiency. To avoid costly setbacks, an innovative and effective strategy needs to be implemented!
Tailored to the Nordics region, the 5th annual conference will include highly relevant case studies, interactive roundtables and panel discussions, to assist you in your next strategic move.
Date: 19th – 20th June, 2018
Venue: Copenhagen, Denmark (Venue TBC)
2018 Agenda Highlights
- Collaborating with CMOs to Ensure your Drug Reaches its Destination with No Excursions
- Streamlining your Process Development in Early Phase Trials to Optimize Supplies Quality
- Exploring Global Regulations to Fulfil any Potential Different Requirement in All Foreign Sites
- Pinpointing the Pros and Cons of Just In Time Planning for International Supply
2018 Key Speakers:
- Francisco Rizzuto, Cargo Specialist Manager for Europe, IATA
- Jonas Fransson, Director Drug Product Development, SOBI
- Matti Lahde, Vice President, Production, FIT Biotech
- Kjell-Are Furnes, CEO, Ably Medical
For more information on this year’s conference: firstname.lastname@example.org