Clinical Trials 2017
(NB! The conference will be in Danish)
This 2-day conference will provide a forum for information exchange on both conceptual and practical questions of Clinical Trials.
Lene Grejs Petersen from the Danish Medicines agency will open the conference with an update on the New Clinical Trial Regulation, and the following themes will also be on the agenda:
- Update from the National Committee on Health Research Ethics, The Regions and the Regions’ legal network
- Update from the public/private partnership NEXT
- Clinical Trials and patient compensation
- Hospital pharmacies as collaborators in clinical trials
- Update on monitoring
- Transfer of data to third countries – status
- Clinical trial experience and the collaboration with GP’s
- Communication/collaboration between sponsor – CRO – Site
Save the date – 29th and 30th of March 2017
And get updated on the latest regulations, developments and network with experts, decision makers and colleagues in the business.
Read more here: Clinical Trials 2017
I look forward to welcome you and your colleagues to a couple of interesting days with updates, practical challenges, input and inspiration.
Members of MVA will get a 20 % discount using the discount code 17KF-MVA