GENESIS 2019 – New Horizons in Life Science & Healthcare
New Horizons in Life Science and Healthcare
Recent years have been transformational for the sector in many ways. Advances in science, technology inputs, communication strategies, patient engagement and health economics have influenced how innovative products may be funded, valued, adopted and ultimately benefit patients.
Under the overarching theme of New Horizons in Life Science & Healthcare our 19th Annual Genesis Conference, will take place on Wednesday 11 December 2019 in London. The event will again engage all the key elements for those active in R&D, finance, policy making and service provision across Life Sciences, Digital and Health Technology fields in creating a vision of how the sector will conquer new challenges, reach new territories and engage with ever-increasing stakeholders around the world. Over 70 expert speakers and panellists will lead sessions discussing which approaches will deliver better outcomes for patients, investors and payers.
Date: Wednesday 11 December 2019
Time: 8:00 – 19:00
Venue: QEII Centre, Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3EE
Members of MVA will pay £235+VAT instead of £395 +VAT by using the code: 993OSEASNM
- Winners and Losers 2019
- Plenary Keynote – Being a Life Science Corporate in the UK
- BioNewsRound Award finalist’s presentations. Applications are now open, click here for more information
- Are Targets the best way to drive Performance?
Understanding Deal Makers
If cash is king, understanding investment drivers is key. This stream will review three major sector deals in three very different therapeutic areas in order to understand what is driving their attraction to investors and Pharma in:
- Metabolic Disorders
Nurturing Digital Health Champions
This stream will highlight the key success factors in digital health with examples of success stories and enablers from R&D to healthcare delivery. It will cover:
- Improving patient adherence with digital health
- Understanding industry and NHS needs for digital health
- AI for decision support in healthcare – an international example
Redefining Therapeutics Areas
This stream will review areas of expertise and technologies that are contributing to redefine the scope of therapeutics areas.
- Is prevention the new cure? With insights from healthcare and nutritional sciences and their contribution to therapeutic understanding and efficacy
- New technology paradigms. Covering areas like bioelectronics, nanotechnologies or synthetic biology and their contribution to new therapeutics development
- From rare disease to unique approach – with genomics being a game changer in rare diseases research, what lessons can be translated into other areas
Meeting Biotech Rising Stars
This stream will provide a snapshot of the future biotech landscape with presentations from leading investors and their portfolio companies:
- M Ventures
- Cambridge Innovation Capital / Start Codon
Please click here to view the current programme.
- Full access to all programme and networking sessions
- 750+ delegates from across the international Life Science and Healthcare industry
- 50+ exhibitors from across the globe
- Prescheduled face to face meetings
- Genesis Fringe: focused events pre and post Genesis