Information meeting for potential fellows and mentors for the BRIDGE Program
Mentor on the BRIDGE-programme?
The BRIDGE – Translational Excellence Programme is again searching for mentor teams who want to combine their research and perspectives from the clinical and academic world, and develop a two-year research project together with a young researcher.
In the upcoming call opening on September 2, BRIDGE offers 11 new postdoc positions for fellows who are interested in tapping into the translational eco-system and want to work with research in the clinical-academic cross-field.
Date: Monday 26th of August 2019
Time: 16:00 – 18:00
Venue: Henrik Dam auditorium, Maersk Building, Blegdamsvej 3B, 2200 Copenhagen
Participants: Everyone is welcome. No registration necessary.
- Presentation of the BRIDGE – Translational Excellence Programme
- Why should I apply for a BRIDGE fellowship?
- What are the selection criteria for applying (as mentor, as fellow)?
- Testimonials from BRIDGE fellows and mentor(s) of 2019
- How to write an application
- Application process and timeline
- Networking and snacks
Hear three of the current BRIDGE fellows and a mentor describe what it has been like to be part of the first group of the translational excellence programme at The University of Copenhagen here.