MIT European Career Fair
Join the international delegation to MIT European Career Fair in February 2018 to meet some of America’s strongest candidates, interested in a career in Europe.
MIT European Career Fair is the largest of its kind in North America, and has a proven track record of providing companies access to some of the most highly skilled candidates worldwide.
Join Copenhagen Capacity, DI and Work in Denmark to promote your open jobs in a joint effort to attract top candidates to Denmark.
Date: 23-25 February 2018
Venue: Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Boston, Massachusetts, US
Benefits for your company
- Strengthen your employer brand towards 3,000 candidates from IVY League universities
- Meet highly relevant and specially selected candidates
- Get access to the candidates before the event through the candidate database connected to the event
- Join field trips to university career centres
- Get high exposure of your open jobs through the marketing activities before and after the event
- Be a part of marketing activities before and after the fair
- Get access to matchmaking after the event.
How your company can join:
Join the Danish pavillion with your own company stand and get 10% discount on the original price.
• Companies: 3510 USD
• Non-profit and universities: 1485 USD
Your company get 10% discount, as a part of the Danish cluster.
“Highly-skilled talent is a scarce resource in increasingly high demand. The competition for the brightest minds takes place not only between companies, but also between countries. We have to join forces in making Denmark top of mind among foreign talent – alternatively, we will all loose out.”
Sebastian Kierulff Page, Manager, Global Recruitment, Novo Nordisk
M: +45 26 92 21 27