National Conference on Clinical Studies
This year the conference will explore “The value of clinical studies”
How can we create good conditions for clinical studies to generate societal benefits? How can patients, healthcare, academia and industry work together to generate more value? How can we create sustainable conditions for clinical studies within the healthcare? This and more will be discussed during the two-day conference.
The conference is an opportunity to show the potential of Oresundsregionen as a Life-science region. And therefore we find it of great importance to have delegates from all different sectors working with clinical studies. At the moment there is about 450 people registered for the conference. The target audience comprises people working with clinical studies within healthcare, academy, pharma- industry, dental care and patients. We also include politicians and officials working on healthcare and research.
Different perspectives of clinical studies will be discussed within the sessions during the conference e.g.:
- Advantage Sweden/Norden- from Life Science industry perspective
- What do healthcare need to offer to attract clinical trials
- Delegates from the Life-science industry will talk about the global perspective and challenges in having studies located in the Nordics
- We will hear about cross-border collaborations which has opened opportunities for clinical trials and research
- Clinical studies-more than Pharmaceuticals: Hear delegates talk about the perspectives of healthcare, academy, industry and society, why clinical studies are important for the development of new treatment methods, medical technology products, diagnostics and e-health solutions.
Date: 6-7 februari, 2019
We are very keen on creating good opportunities for networking, knowledge exchange and discussions to find successful ways forward to make our region attractive for clinical trials and academic research. We would like to reach out to the industry in the Öresund region and encourage participation in the conference. Therefore, we would like to offer all MVA members extended early bird registration until December 19.
Please note that the conference will also include an exhibition area. Please contact project leader Matilda Almgren firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use this offer and register for the conference using early bird fee or participate as an exhibitor.
Contributors: SweLife, SLL och Region Skåne
Exhibitors: IQVIA, Novartis, Roche AB, IRW Consulting, Minso Solutions, EDC Scandinavia, Medicase, Link2Trials, Akademiska, Marken och Medeon
The conference language is Swedish.
National Conference on Clinical Studies is a venue for knowledge exchange and networking, arranged within the framework of the national initiative Clinical Studies Sweden. Clinical Studies Sweden is a cooperation between the Swedish Research Council and the healthcare regions. Forum South is the 2019 regional host.