New Horizons in Biologics & Bioprocessing 2019
This international educational forum will have an emphasis on change, developments, improvements, new directions, management, R&D of biologics and bio-processing with focus on technical rather than commercial achievements. Areas will include analytical techniques, cell culturing and upstream processing, downstream processing, single-use systems, gene-therepy and regulatory issues etc.
The event will feature about 130 delegates and 15 exhibitors and is organized at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre for the 6th time .
Date: December 17th, 2019
Time: 8:30 – 16:00
Venue: Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre, Nils Ericsons Plan 4, 111 64 Stockholm
The international target audience will consist of:
- Biotech companies – all – start up, small-medium sized, large
- Researchers from the academia and the industry
- Large Pharma with interest in biotech
- Contract manufacturing organisations
- Engineering houses and consultants
- QA Managers · Process developers
- Process engineers
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Procurement groups
- Investment Managers
Partnering meetings with other delegates during the event can be booked in advance
Please make sure you are registered for such meetings in plenty of time!
The one-on-one meeting system opens 2 weeks prior to the event and is free of charge.