NOME Annual Meeting & Startup Competition
Join us at Industriens Hus in Copenhagen to celebrate the Nordic life science ecosystem
Network with leaders of the life science industry in the Nordic countries, including the NOME mentors, meet the NOME partners and ventures and catch up with old and new colleagues.
Date: November 27, 2019
Time: 15:00 – 19:00
Venue: Industriens Hus, Copenhagen
WHAT IS NOME?
- NOME is the first pan-Nordic mentor network connecting the best life science entrepreneurs with handpicked internationally-renowned mentors.
- NOME links the very best biotech, medtech and digital health startups in the Nordics with some of the most successful and experienced investors, serial entrepreneurs and high-profile life science executives to assist the next generation of innovators to flourish and succeed.
- NOME is operated by Accelerace and funded by the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
The initiative is represented in the Nordics and the US through partnerships in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and California.
NOME STARTUP COMPETITION
At the startup competition, you can present your company to the best people in the life science industry.
- The most interesting proposals will be selected for presentation at the annual meeting
- The chosen companies will present to a panel of NOME mentors, receive feedback and gain direct exposure to the network
- The best companies will get a direct pass to participate in the NOME program