The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science
Welcome to the 9th edition of The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science
Collaborations, directions and investments of the future
Life Science in the Öresund region with its thriving ecosystem of cutting-edge science, hundreds of life science companies and investments in research infrastructure, major projects and product development is in a continuous growth mode.
The 9th edition of our international partnering event The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science will showcase the region’s strengths and look at the key factors behind the success of Swedish/Danish life science collaboration.
One of the themes will cover the hot topic Immuno-oncology.
In other sessions, panels with experts will discuss critical factors for continued, international competitiveness such as how to create value through the unique research infrastructure including Max IV and ESS, how to attract (and keep) competence and how to maintain and further improve the conditions for innovation and product development.
Take the opportunity to join our panel discussions at The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science:
- Pipeline of Swedish and Danish IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY therapies – challenges, possibilities and how to bring new medicines to market
- Leveraging investments in regional programs/research infrastructure for growth
- How to attract (and keep) talents and competences in the MVA-region?
- How can the virtual company model in start-up- and early phase drug development be further developed?
- How can the partnership with service providers in late stage drug development, IPO and market access program be further improved?
Date: 29th September 2020
Time: 8:00 – 17:30
Venue: Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, Lund, Sweden
The international partnering-event The Future of Swedish & Danish Life Science started in 2012 and includes a combination of partnering (pre-bookable one-on-one meetings), presentations, exhibition and informal networking.These four core elements of the day run in parallel and ensure that the event is a lively, energetic day designed to impart new knowledge and build new networks.
The event attracts 400-500 leading decision makers every year from all over the world from pharma, biotech and medtech as well as research, the healthcare sector, policy, regulatory authorities and finance. The exhibition with about 30 exhibitors provides a platform for partners and vendors to engage and discuss collaborations and do business.
In collaboration with