The Health Innovation Market
Company Mission & International Networking Even
South Denmark European Office, as partner of the Enterprise Europe Network, organizes in close cooperation with their Portuguese network partner ANI (Agencia Nacional de Inovacao), the INL (International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory), CENTI (Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials) and the Health Cluster Portugal, an international networking event during the Health Innovation Market, 3-5 april 2019.
The Health Innovation Market, an initiative of the Health Cluster Portugal, brings together around 250 representatives from research and industry health sectors, government authorities and stakeholders from both the Iberian peninsula as well as other European countries, including Israel.
Besides participation in this conference, the Enterprise Europe Network offers their clients company visits in the Braga vicinity, meetings with specific clusters and B2B matchmaking.
At our networking event you will be given the opportunity to meet-up with relevant representatives from different companies, institutes and governmental bodies. In the preparation of this trip, we will make sure you will be connected to the right partners, based on your individual needs and preferences.
Date: 3-5 April 2019
Venue: Braga, Portugal
Cost: Participation in this company mission is free of charge
Travel- and accommodation costs are however at own expense
The organisation will be helpful finding suitable hotels
Deadline: 25 March 2019
Wednesday, 3 April
- 2:00 p.m.: Arrival and welcome to INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory
- Personalized company visits in or near Braga. To be selected from the HCP membership directory
- Social Networking Dinner
Thursday, 4 April
- Please click the Conference Program to have a detailed overview of the lectures and presentations given, such as:
- Keynote: “From pipelines to market : accelerating innovation and creating value through public-private partnerships and procurement” – National Health Service UK
- And several sessions:
“Innovation in tackling neurological diseases”
“Innovation in tackling oncological diseases”
“Innovation in infectious diseases”
- Open Innovation Spot, Meet the Startups, Incubators, Accelerators & VC
- EEN Matchmaking event: B2B pre-arranged meetings
- Networking Cocktail Event
Friday, 5 April
- Clustermeetings and -presentations(morning):
- Client pitches
- Networking Lunch
- Optional visit to CENTI – Centre for Nanotechnology and Smart Materials visit on your way to Porto airport.
Interested? Please contact:
Jesper Vestergård Hansen, Project Manager, South Denmark European Office
firstname.lastname@example.org, mobile: +45 22 44 70 84