A mix of key note speaker presentations, shorter presentations and ample network opportunities will fill up the program with the mission to create a platform for industry and academy to meet and initiate new relationships and collaborations.
The program will cover topics like
– Microbiome & metabolic disease
– Microbiome & CNS disorders
– Microbiome & GI (including oral microbiome)
– Microbiome & probiotics and nutrition
– Microbiome & new technique platforms
The first keynote speakers will be revealed shortly. If you want to contribute yourself, or if you are aware of a theme and a speaker that you think can add value to the agenda, we are still open for suggestions. In that case, do not hesitate to contact project coordinator, Helen Pettersson, on the contact info to the left.
More information to come!