ReproUnion has been granted funding for the continuance of the ReproUnion project– we call it ReproUnion 2.0.
We are happy to be able to announce that ReproUnion has been granted funding for the continuance of the ReproUnion project, which will help establish and further develop the Medicon Valley region as a world-class life science cluster within infertility treatment. The 2.0 version of ReproUnion will focus on the five key challenges mentioned below. We have published a number of articles and interviews about ReproUnion 2.0 here.
- Improvement of human male fertility
- Optimizing reproductive health outcomes
- Securing female ovarian function
- Prevention of infertility-related morbidity
- Improved fertility awareness to prevent reproductive diseases and support family building