The conference Biocompatibility Matters 2022, powered by Limulus Bio, will bring people together to inspire, educate and network.
Limulus Bio is proud to present Biocompatibility Matters 2022, a two-day conference in Copenhagen created to bring you networking opportunities, speakers that guarantee scientific height and valuable industry insights regarding changes in requirement and case studies.
October 4: Limited seated training course- TRAINING DAY October 4, at 9 am – 5 pm
October 5: Conference days at 9 am – 5 pm
October 6: Conference days at 8.30 am – 4 pm
Venue: IDA CONFERENCE, Kalvebod Brygge 31-33 / 1780 København V
Program Advisor Committee
- Sherry Parker Senior Director of Regulatory Toxicology at WuXi AppTec Medical Device Testing – St. Paul, MN, US
- Ted Heise Vice President, Regulatory and Clinical Services at MED Institute, US
- Ron Brown Toxicologist at Risk Science Consortium, US
- Arthur Brandwood Medtech Regulatory Expert with International Perspective, Australia
- Lars-Magnus Bjursten Senior professor Bioimplant Research. Convener ISO 18562 series. Sweden
- Philip Clay Director at Chorley Consulting Ltd, UK