Europe’s largest, most valuable annual festival of health-tech innovation
The GIANT (Global Innovation and New Technology) Health Event is an unmissable innovation festival with over 25 conferences, 450 speakers, immersive workshops, and Beanstalks (a global startup competition for prizes). Our vision is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world, by promoting healthcare innovation and supporting health-tech entrepreneurs. In 2021, we will be holding two events aimed at creating opportunities to connect people who would not have crossed paths otherwise.
GIANT also serves the global health-tech community with: a weekly email newsletter, fortnightly live TV Show and weekly podcasts
Date: 30th November to 1st December 2021
Promotion code for MVA members: save up to 25% by using the promotion code MVA25
WHAT IS GIANT HEALTH?
GIANT Health is a healhtech innovation community of nearly 200,000 people. Our events deliver high-impact networking and cost effective new business, sales and marketing.
WHAT’S NEW FOR GIANT HEALTH 2021?
Our GIANT 2021 event is an invaluable, cost-effective global hybrid event. Combining both a real world physical trade show and multiple conferences in central London, as well as a sophisticated and engaging virtual event based on GIANT Health’s proprietary Virtual Event Platform.
In 2021 GIANT Health is delivering new and improved services to exhibitors, sponsors, and strategic partners – more valuable than virtual or face-to-face only events.
Our events are focused on increased engagement for you – directly connect with buyers, investors, customers, from around the world.
- GSP – Global Strategic Partnership programme
- Structured Networking – Pre-arranged 1-to-1 meetings.
- Inbound Trade Mission – giant.health/inbound-trade-mission Supporting hundreds of established healthtech SMEs from continental Europe to access the UK health system.
- Beanstalks – Now in year 7, GIANT Health’s international healthtech startup competition for prizes.
- “The GIANTS of healthcare”
- International Awards programme