This international educational forum will have an emphasis on change, developments, improvements, new directions, management, R&D of biologics and bio-processing with focus on technical rather than commercial achievements. Areas will include analytical techniques, cell culturing and upstream processing, downstream processing, single-use systems, gene-therepy and regulatory issues etc.
The event will feature about 130 delegates from all over the world and is organized for the 7th time. The partnering system for booking of virtual 1-2-1 meetings will open Dec 3rd.
Date: December 16th 2020
Time: 8:30 – 16:25
The international target audience will consist of:
- Biotech companies – all – start up, small-medium sized, large
- Researchers from the academia and the industry
- Large Pharma with interest in biotech
- Contract manufacturing organisations
- Engineering houses and consultants
- QA Managers · Process developers
- Process engineers
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Procurement groups
- Investment Managers
Partnering meetings with other delegates during the event can be booked in advance. Please make sure you are registered for such meetings in plenty of time!
The one-on-one meeting system opens 2 weeks prior to the event and is free of charge.
Professor in Antibody Technology and Directed Evolution at KTH Royal Institute of Technology