Welcome to the 9th edition of Life Science Sweden international partnering event New Horizons in Biologics & Bioprocessing.
This international educational forum will have an emphasis on new directions, R&D and improvements of biologics and bio-processing with focus on technical rather than commercial achievements.
Areas will include analytical techniques, cell culturing and upstream processing, downstream processing, single-use systems, gene-therepy and regulatory issues etc.
Date: Thursday 15th of December, 2022
Time: 08:00 – 17:00
The international target audience will consist of
- Biotech companies – all – start up, small-medium sized, large
- Researchers from the academia and the industry
- Large Pharma with interest in biotech
- Contract manufacturing organisations
- Engineering houses and consultants
- QA Managers · Process developers
- Process engineers
- Manufacturing and production managers
- Procurement groups
- Investment Managers
Book meetings with participants
The meeting will include pre-bookable one-on-one meetings and will be covered by the media.
The event is free of charge for delegates and lunch will be offered thanks to our partners.