Enabling Technologies and Today‘s Trends
You are cordially invited to participate in MilliporeSigma‘s virtual 2021 PEG Symposium.
This technical symposium is a unique opportunity to discover enabling technologies and today‘s trends in the broad field of pharmaceutical PEG applications, development, and processing.
- Industry experts will be presenting the latest progress in activated PEGs and conjugation.
- Learn about next generation of protein PEGylation and PEG analytics.
- Get perspectives on regulatory aspects for activated PEGs in pharmaceutical applications.
- Discuss and tackle today’s PEG challenges with your peers.
Date: June 17th, 2021
Time: 16:00 – 18:00 CEST/10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
The event is free of charge, though registration is required.
Attendance to the PEG Symposium is limited and available to pharma/biopharma manufacturers only. The offer does not extend to any company that provides products or services to the pharma/biopharma industry. MilliporeSigma reserves the right to revoke or refuse participation at any times.
Lisa McDermott, Merck KGaA,
Speakers & Presentations:
- Lars Albermann, Ph. D. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Regulatory Requirements of Activated PEGs in Pharmaceutical Products
- Sukumar Sakamuri, Ph. D. Ambrx
Engineered Precision Biologics: Designing Next Generation PEGylated Proteins Using Ambrx Site-specific Conjugation Technology
- Tobias Haag, Ph. D. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Functionalized PEGs: Quality Attributes and Analytical Method Development
- Marco Passafaro, Ph. D. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Applications of Monodisperse PEGs