@Medicon Valley Alliance – Leading Life Science Cluster in the EU
(Based in Ørestaden, Copenhagen)
We are looking for a talented student assistant to support us in strengthening our life science networks, events activities and communication.
This is a unique opportunity to gain a valuable insight into EU’s leading Life Science cluster: The Swedish-Danish Life Science cluster Medicon Valley and get the opportunity to get close to our 300+ members. You will be contributing to our life science networks and events activities and help us strengthen our communication with member organisations as well as external stakeholders. Our events take place in Copenhagen and Lund/Malmø – and you will be part of these.
- Are self-motivated, easy-going, responsible and have the ability to multi-task.
- Have strong communication skills and have a high proficiency in English, it is also an advantage if you are fluent in either Danish or Swedish.
- Are close to finishing your Bachelor’s or at beginning of your Master’s degree. We will expect you to work 10-15 hours per week in average (we are of course flexible around your exams).
You will be part of a small international team of colleagues, and you will be involved in solving various tasks like:
- Assisting our Head of the life science Networks and event managers in delivering and attending in our professional scientific events including preparation of invitations, communication with speakers and practical arrangements at meetings
- Participation in online and offline network meetings in Copenhagen and Southern Sweden
- Assisting our Head of Communication with communication tasks: updates, MVA’s bi-weekly newsletter, and social media (primarily LinkedIn and Twitter) and webinar events.
- Support the Secretariat with different admin tasks such as updating the CRM system, sending out invitations to meetings and events, etc.
About Medicon Valley Alliance
Medicon Valley Alliance is a Danish-Swedish life science cluster organization representing the entire life science community in the Medicon Valley region consisting of the Eastern part of Denmark and the southern part of Sweden. On behalf of its more than 300 members, including the leading universities, hospitals, life science parks and private pharmaceutical, medtech and biotech companies, Medicon Valley Alliance, carries out and promotes collaboration initiatives and network events in order to create new research and business opportunities and strengthen the development of the life science region.
Contact and application
Please email your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18th of April. If you have any questions about the position please contact our Head of Networks Sofia Norås, email@example.com or Head of Member Engagement & Communications David Munis Zepernick, firstname.lastname@example.org