Minerva Imaging is a scientifically driven CRO founded in 2011. Their services are currently focused on advanced oncology models, radionuclide therapy and cardiovascular disease combined with various imaging modalities for translational research and drug development.
Minerva’s capabilities include
- Extensive experience in design and execution of pre-clinical studies for drug development within oncology and immuno-oncology.
- Substantial experience with targeted radionuclide therapy in oncology, include testing of alpha- and beta-emitting ligands in subcutaneous, orthotropic or metastatic cancer models.
- Proficiency in conducting molecular imaging studies with a translational focus.
- Imaging of pathophysiology in cardiovascular disease, using relevant animal models of cardiovascular disease and longitudinal study designs to follow therapeutic interventions by non-invasive imaging.
- Clinical translation to Phase I/II studies including clinical trial design and execution in collaboration with our clinical partners.
Minerva’s competences build on more than two decades of research within oncology, cardiovascular disease and molecular imaging performed at the University of Copenhagen and Rigshospitalet, the National University Hospital of Denmark.