AbbVie’s Digital Partnering Days provide an opportunity to access senior level Corporate Strategy Office and R&D representatives
- Meet with research and partnership leadership teams to discuss your ideas and research in a virtual one-on-one setting
- Learn more about AbbVie’s strategy, areas of interest (Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Eyecare, Virology and General Medicine) and approach to partnering
Date: October 12 & 13 in collaboration with Medicon Valley Alliance
Apply here to request a one-on-one meeting with the team
Deadline to submit applications: September 12, 2020
You are welcome to e-mail AbbVie at email@example.com for additional information.
Biotech companies and academic groups must apply for a one-on-one meeting in advance and have been approved.
Project proposals will be evaluated by a panel of AbbVie reviewers by the following criteria:
- Projects in all stages from discovery to clinical stage in our Areas of Interest
- Strategic fit and differentiation from existing solutions
AbbVie’s research and partnership leadership team:
Henry Gosebruch I Executive Vice President and Corporate Strategy Officer
Niels Emmerich I Vice President, Global Head Search and Evaluation
Graeme Griffin I Senior Director, Search and Evaluation, Oncology
Mous El-Amine I Senior Director, Search and Evaluation, Immunology
Murali Gopalakrishnan I Senior Director, Search and Evaluation, Neuroscience
Elizabeth Kowaluk I Senior Director, Search & Evaluation, Virology & General Medicine
Doug Faunce I Executive Director, Search and Evaluation, Eyecare
Joachim Vogt I Director Search and Evaluation, Western Europe
Sergio Capancioni I Director Search and Evaluation, Western Europe
Mary Chamberlain-Tharp I Senior Director, Alliance Management, Global Head, Academic Outreach
Adam Houghton I Vice President, AbbVie Ventures
Jay Stamatis I Vice President Business Development & Licensing
*Participant list may change
- Should I submit confidential information?Please do not submit any confidential information as any submitted information be treated as non-confidential. Of course, we will use this information only internally for evaluation purposes and will not further distribute.
- Can I submit supporting documents?You will have the opportunity and are encouraged to upload (share) supporting materials such as slide decks, research papers as part of your application.
- Is a patent required to apply?No, a patent is not required to apply. However, you should not submit any information that you wish to keep confidential or that may negatively impact upon the future patentability of your invention.
In collaboration with: