15 June 2012 / Lund / Sweden (8:00 – 16:00)
Nordic Journal of Chemistry & Biotechnology/Kemivärlden Biotech med Kemisk Tidskrift, Medicon Valley Alliance, and MerckMillipore are, in collaboration, organizing an important networking event. The speakers will discuss current issues in drug formulation and QA. The seminar will be held in English and will feature about 15 exhibitors and 130 participants.
You will have the opportunity to network with highly qualified experts in solid, semi-solid and liquid formulation from Germany, UK, Sweden and Denmark.
Venue: Medicon Village, Scheelevägen 2, Lund.
The event is free of charge and will include lunch and refreshments.
The program is continously updated and will be presented in full early May.
Among the speakers:
- Michale Broberg, APL
- Torkel Gren, PhD, Sales Director, Recipharm
Right place, right time, right amount
- Orest Lastow, PhD, Director of Inhalation and Medical Device, Zenit Design, President of Medicon Valley Inhalation Consortium
Formulation for Inhaled Drug Delivery – What Powders and Liquids have in Common
- Anja Broeders, Senior Consultant, Semcon Caran
Quality in Early Drug Development
- Fredrik Johansson, Institute for Surface Chemistry
- Nazaneen Pourkavoos, PhD, Principal Scientist, NovoNordisk
Oral Protein Formulation In vivo Challanges and Opportunities
- Leo Ohrem, PhD, Technical Marketing Manager, MerckMillipore
New Developments in ODT Formulations
- Najib Sehat, PhD, Director Global Regulatory Affairs, MerckMillipore
Regulatory Trends and Requirement for Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
- Susanne Dahlgren, PhD, Senior Project Manager, Medicon Valley Alliance
For further information and registration please click here