Early Phase Biologic Development: Upstream and Downstream Processes Considerations
Biopharmaceutical products in development continue to increase in complexity, which effects how companies choose to express proteins and eventually, manufacture at clinical and commercial scale.
In this webinar, co-organized by Medicon Valley Alliance and Catalent, experts from Catalent Biologics and Sartorius will discuss new cell line development methodologies, including new instrumentation, which are enabling complex programs to be performed more efficiently, as well as ways that perfusion tools are used to implement upstream process intensification for clinical and commercial programs.
Date: Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Time: 15:00 CET
|Improved Methods for Cell Line Development of Difficult to Express Proteins by Steven Hager, Ph.D., Director, Science & Technology, Catalent Biologics|
- GPEx® Boost: Cell line engineering approaches
- Improve titers and cell-specific productivity
- Why GPEx® Boost is faster to clinic
|New, Scalable Platform Tools for Simplifying Process Intensification in Commercial-Scale Single Use Facilities by Gerben Ziljstra, Ph.D., Global Technology Consultant for Intesified and Continuous BioManufacturing, Sartorius|
- Upstream Process Intensification (PI) strategies
- High Throughput perfusion process development
- Commercial scale PI platform
- PAT based perfusion process control strategies