We are pleased to invite you to Medicon Valley Alliance in Ørestad City, Copenhagen, Denmark, for a one-day event on RoHS implementation in medical device and diagnostics industries.
On July 22nd 2014, in approximately one year from now, the new EU RoHS will be in effect for medical devices. Questions are:
- What is the current regulatory status EU RoHS?
- How will enforcement be carried out?
- How do we successfully implement materials data collection in the medical device and diagnostics industries?
- How do we apply for exemptions, and what exemptions are in plan for 2013/2014?
- What are key considerations and scope RoHS compliance projects?
- What can be expected beyond 2014?
To answer these questions we have gathered international thought leaders in life sciences, from regulatory bodies, industry organizations, service and solution providers, data collection service providers and users in industry for a day of networking and presentations. Join us to learn the answers to these questions and more!
Date: 20 November 2013
Time: 8:30 – 17:30
Venue: Medicon Vally Alliance
Adress: Edvard Thomsens Vej 14, DK-2300 Copenhagen S
|08:30 – 09:00|
09:00 – 09:15
09:15 – 10:00
10:00 – 10:45
10:45 – 11:30
11.30 – 12.45
12:45 – 13:30
13:30 – 14:15
14:15 – 15:00
15:00 – 15:30
15:30 – 16:00
16:00 – 16:45
16:45 – 17:30
EU RoHS – Current Regulatory Status
Using BOMcheck and EN 50581 to Comply with RoHS2
RoHS Enforcement in 2014
The ROI for RoHS Implementation
Moving the Supply Chain
Implement RoHS for Medical Devices
Exemptions – 2013/2014
The Future of RoHS in MD/IVD Industries
Summary and Continuation