Welcome to the 10th edition of our event New updates in Drug Formulation & Bioavailability.
This event is based on the concept of synergies between “science” and “business”. Meet R&D people, the pharma industry, increase your awareness and gain more knowledge about this exciting topic.
The presented content and topics will focus on advancements in formulations and cutting edge technologies that can allow cheaper, safer and effective drugs. Pharmaceutical formulation can have a huge impact on the bioavailability of a given drug and is one of the key factors in the successful development of drug delivery systems.
However, many of the APIs in the development pipelines often possess poor physico-chemical properties, which make them difficult to formulate using classic approaches and hence require the use of new and enabling formulation approaches.
Date: September 6th 2022
Time: 9:00 – 16:00
Venue: Medicon Valley Alliance, Edvard Thomsens Vej 14, 2300 København – Auditorium
The meeting will include pre-bookable face-to-face-meetings and will be covered by the media.
Topics will include:
- Formulation development design space
- Improving bioavailability of poorly soluble compounds
- Controlled and modified release technologies
- Out-sourcing and in-licensing
- Exploring different routes of administration in enhancing macromolecule delivery
The target audience consists of:
- Drug formulation professionals from Big Pharma, CDMO’s, Academia
- Early Phase & virtual biotech and pharma companies
- QA & Reg Aff. Managers
- Procurement Managers
- Speakers will come from: Pharmaceutical companies, Excipient manufacturers, CDMO’s, Academia