We are pleased to invite you to Medicon Valley Alliance’s Good Morning Meeting on the theme selecting compliance systems: challenges and strategic opportunities.
Selecting compliance systems is a complex challenge for any size of regulated company. Christian Hemmingsen, Project Director from QAtor will present his experiences from the pharma industry including:
- Strategic criteria for selecting a compliance system
- Lessons learned in the pharma industry over the last decade
- How to implement a compliance system – priorities and best practices
- Migration of processes to new systems
- Updates and maintenance procedures for systems and SOP’s
Date: 27 February 2014
Time: 8:30 – 10:00
Venue: Medicon Village
Address: Scheelevägen 2, SE- 223 81 Lund
Room: G:a Gästmatsalen
08.30-09.00 Coffee and networking
09.00-10.00 Selecting compliance systems: challenges and strategic opportunities
/Christian Hemmingsen, Project Director, QAtor
For members: Free of charge (late cancellation*/no-show fee DKK 500 ex VAT)
For non-members: Free of charge (late cancellation*/no-show fee DKK 500 ex VAT)
Registration ends February 19, 2014.
* If you cancel after the registration ends, it is considered late cancellation.
This Good Morning Meeting is in collaboration with QAtor