How to Transform Your Medical Device into a Compliant Connected Care Solution in Less than 4 Months
Medical device companies endeavour to connect their innovative products, to enable collaboration with patients. While they understand the importance of data to enhance personalized remote patient monitoring and ensure the continuum of care they can’t afford investing in complex and timely projects and implementation.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to successfully develop and launch a compliant IoMT device in just a few months
- How you can mitigate risks and streamline the process with cloud based connected care software
- A real world case study – How Theranica connected Nerivio – an FDA therapeutic device with BioT within just a few months and reduced its privacy and cyber risks by millions of dollars
Date: 22nd September 2021
Time: 11:00 – 12:00
LINK TO RECORDING
If you wish to revisit the webinar you can find the recording here and the slides are available here.
|10:50||Online platform opens for registering participants|
David Munis Zepernick, Head of Business Development and Public Affairs, Medicon Valley Alliance
|11:05||How to Transform Your Medical Device into a Compliant Connected Care Solution in Less than 4 Months|
Hanan Drobiner, Global Business Development Director, BioT
- Challenges of medical device companies
- The big dilemma: to build or to buy the medical grade IoT platform
- Benefits of off-the-shelf IoMT platforms
- How to choose your platform: expert tips
- Case study: How Theranica connected Nerivio using the regulated BioT platform within just a few months and mitigated privacy and cyber risks
|12:00||End of webinar|
Hanan is a Global Business Development Director at BioT. He has 13 years of experience in international sales, marketing and business development for medical devices and digital health startups in Europe. In past roles he was in-charge of all European commercial activities for a big data company for healthcare providers and in-charge of all commercial, scientific and operational activities in a Machine-Learning algorithm development company for the healthcare sector. Hanan has built distribution networks, formulated and executed GTM strategies for several medical device companies in different clinical specialties. Hanan specializes in commercial and scientific activities, bringing innovative technologies to market. Hanan holds a B.Sc. (Hon.) Life Science from Ben Gurion University, an M.Sc. in Molecular Cell Biology & Cancer research from the Weizmann Institute, and an MBA from Derby University.
Aline Noizet, Executive Producer BHHSummit, Chief International Officer, BARCELONA HEALTH HUB
Organized in collaboration with